What is executive coaching?
- It is a transformation methodology that unleashes a person’s potential to maximize his or her performance.
- Makes goals and plans a REALITY with effective execution.
- Is focused on CLARITY of goals, plans DEVELOPMENT and EXECUTION:
GOALS -> PLANS -> EXECUTION
Any person that wants to transform his/her life and working performance, it is useful in organizations for the development of the most valued human resources, and at a personal level Coaching help us face and solve the most difficult challenges and transitions in life.
Organizations looking to improve their performance, through individual and team excellence.
The goal of Coaching is to generate the optimum emotional and mental states in the person, generating self-conscience, awareness and transforming the person.
With the use of processes and tools during individual sessions, coaching pushes the individual to get out of the “comfort zone” and take risks, find new ways and exploit resources that had not been discovered or considered.
The process participant (client), assumes total responsibility in his or her results, removes obstacles, gets over fears, and changes their limiting beliefs to ones of empowerment and higher performance.
¿What are the benefits of coaching, what problems are solved?
- Increase in Sales performance.
- Substantial improvement in performance.
- Measurable results increase.
- Cost reduction and time effectiveness.
- Conflict resolution.
- Accelerated change adaptation.
- High performance team development.
- Management development.