Become an authority on your EQ,learn about your emotional intelligence skills and their role in your leadership.
What is Emotional Intelligence?
Emotional Intelligence (EI) can be defined “as a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an elective and meaningful way.”
Why is it so Important? Emotional Intelligence skills are proven to be a key indicator of human performance and development. People with a higher EI communicate effectively, form strong relationships, and create powerful coping strategies. Unlike IQ, EQ can be strengthened anddeveloped. Emotional Intelligence skills affect your leadership, career, relationships and happiness.
Did you know that an individual’s professional success is 80% dependent on EQ? Emotional intelligence skills may not be the only predictor of human performance and development potential, but it is proven to be a key indicator. There are 15 key areas of emotional skills that have been proven to contribute in complex business activities like conflict resolution and planning. Being able to assess these areas, allows you to identify the gaps and leverage on the strengths.
- Generate a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect a participant’s workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) with strategies customized based on individual results.
- Make instant connections between subscales and help participants leverage EI strengths and improve EI weaknesses.
- Use the Well-Being Indicator to measure your client’s level of happiness; resulting in additional developmental opportunities.
- Target solutions at every level with a multi-level approach to developing EI.
- Reports are designed with clear instructions, interpretation guidelines and results-driven content setting you up for success.
Accelerate your development and immediately begin developing those skills.
- EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Report
- EQ-I 2.0 Leadership Report
- EQ 360 Report
- EQ Group Report
Download our sample reports here: